Watch Creature with the Blue Hand Online

Creature with the Blue Hand (1967)Creature with the Blue Hand (1967)iMDB Rating: 6.0
Date Released : 20 July 1971
Genre : Crime, Horror
Stars : Harald Leipnitz, Klaus Kinski, Carl Lange, Ilse Steppat
Movie Quality : HDrip
Format : MKV
Size : 700 MB

Download Trailer Subtitle

Scotland Yard is after a homicidal maniac called The Blue Hand, which is what he uses to kill his victims.

Watch Creature with the Blue Hand Trailer :

Review :

A lot better than I remembered when I fell asleep as a teenager watching it

Yes, that is right, I was trying to stay up late to watch this on the old Sammy Terry Terror Theater on Indianapolis/Bloomington channel 4, and fell asleep after about 15 mins. Therefore my recollection of it was as a boring movie, when in reality I was just tired. So I found a tape of it for $2 at the local swap meet and thought I'd give it a try since I liked all sorts of European giallo-styled films. What a great treat! Plenty of nice scary moments interspersed with humor and action. Not boring at all. Good performances all around, Kinski is superb. Now I know where Wes Craven got the knife-hand idea for Freddy K. One of the best things about these European horror films is that they actually have lengthy moments of suspense and dialog that aren't obscured by stupid, loud, obnoxious rock and pop music influenced noise like modern US horror films. They actually have soundtracks that enhance the mood rather than try to shock you with loud sudden blasts.

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment