Streaming Doctor, You've Got to Be Kidding! Online

Doctor, You've Got to Be Kidding! (1967)Doctor, You've Got to Be Kidding! (1967)iMDB Rating: 5.4
Date Released : 28 April 1967
Genre : Comedy
Stars : Sandra Dee, George Hamilton, Celeste Holm, Bill Bixby." />
Movie Quality : HDrip
Format : MKV
Size : 700 MB

Download Trailer Subtitle

Watch Doctor, You've Got to Be Kidding! Trailer :

Review :

A Poor Attempt at Comedy-

I recalled seeing this movie as a child in the 70's, and was very excited when I saw that TCM was showing is this month. I made sure I taped it and then settled down for a fun night of nostalgia. Well... I was very disappointed! This film makes no sense and is so slapstick that is is an embarrassment for fans of Sandra Dee, like me. I wasn't expecting high drama, but compared to 'If a Man Answers' or 'Come September', this is just silly nonsense. The director really tried to hard to get laughs and it didn't work. I love Sandra Dee and am sorry to say this is one of her only films I really hated. If you have never really seen many films with her than I would recommend the aforementioned two and a must see... 'A Summer Place'. I feel really terrible to leave this review, but this film is just not worthwhile.

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment