Watch Wanted Online

Wanted (1967)Wanted (1967)iMDB Rating: 6.2
Date Released : 22 March 1967
Genre : Action, Drama, Romance, Western
Stars : Giuliano Gemma, Germán Cobos, Teresa Gimpera, Serge Marquand
Movie Quality : HDrip
Format : MKV
Size : 700 MB

Download Trailer Subtitle

A local sheriff is unjustly accused of murder in a small town and forced to flee. He gets rid of his enemies one by one and tries to prove his innocence.

Watch Wanted Trailer :

Review :

A Spaghetti that stands the test of time

As a teenager growing up in Somalia, my father brought me to see this movie (Wanted) for a treat. It was an open-air cinema, the Southern Cross was above us and as Padre Carmello gave refuge to Gary Ryan, the moon eclipsed. I was torn between looking at the screen and looking at the sky for I didn't want to miss the actions in the movie and the spectacular phenomenon of the eclipse.

I am now in my late forties and my wife purchased the video from Cinecity in Netherlands on the Internet for my birthday. I couldn't believe my luck at being able to see this great movie again.

The only difference is that this time is in English with Greek subtitles when before I watched it in Italian.

In short, Gary Ryan, the new Sheriff of Greenfield falls for a trap and finds himself locked up under false testimony by Cheryl, the woman who owns the biggest hotel in Greenfield. Eventually he finds a way out to struggle against all odds for justice

The other fascinating things about the movie are the names of the locations such as New Face Rock, Devils Cliff etc, inspired by nature.

Here are some impressive lines: "What I think doesn't mean much unfortunately, proof and testimony are the only languages that the law recognizes" by Judge Anderson of Greenfield "Unreasonably risking your neck is against Gods law" by Padre Carmello. "He could be almost anywhere looking for some place to hide, alone hunted by the law and society-Wanted" by Martin Heywood (the Professional Gambler. "Pray your last, coward" by Fred Lloyd.

Exciting story line, beautiful scenery, good camera works, especially the angles and moreover, the score is not short of Ennio Morricone. I would recommend to any Spaghetti fan.

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment